Higher Ground Consulting is a growing team of professionals that offer an enjoyable and flexible work environment. We offer an exciting and dynamic work place with opportunities to be exposed to a large variety of work, membership, support, and competitive compensation. Above all else, what we offer is the follow through on the commitments we make to you. We look to work with people that appreciate this and are willing to do the same.
At Higher Ground Consulting, there is room to add the right people to enhance our team. Below are our high need positions that we have identified and are actively looking to fill; however, if you are a motivated professional with the right experience we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in any of the positions below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining a little about yourself and attach your resume.
Intermediate / Senior Regulatory Advisor
Higher Ground Consulting is seeking an Intermediate to Senior Regulatory Advisor. The successful applicant will assist in the preparation and submission of regulatory applications to support HGC’s ongoing projects and clients. The successful candidate will have the initiative and accountability to work independently and with a team in a rewarding, fast paced environment.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Project Management, including project initiation, coordination and execution
- Directly preparing regulatory pipeline and facility applications for our clients
- Liasing with government regulators on upcoming and submitted applications
- Coordinating with legal, community consultation and Indigenous / First Nations specialists
- Reporting and technical writing
- Post-secondary education in an applicable field
- Experience in BC Water Sustainability Act applications
- Experience in BC Associated Oil and Gas Activity applications
- Experience with GIS will be considered an asset
- Experience with water license applications and AER One Stop will be considered an asset
- Applicant must be willing to travel and be in the field as required on a project needs basis
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are essential
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be legally entitled to work in Canada
Higher Ground Consulting (HGC) is a consulting company that specializes in earth, water and waste projects. HGC is made up of a dedicated team of professionals trained and experienced in project management, engineering and design. The leadership team has spent almost their entire collective careers working in the Oil and Gas industry in Western Canada in a wide variety of roles.
The HGC work environment is dynamic and provides flexible work hours. HGC’s head office is downtown, two blocks from the Bow River and bike path system.
If you are interested in any of the positions above, please send an email to email@example.com explaining a little about yourself and attach your resume.